Verified Reviewer

Being forced to buy epson ink!! This company is a foreign entity forcing free enterprise into the corner.

Why should they be legally allowed to stop my printer working after 2 years of mixed use (epson and EZ Ink) cartridges? after 2 hours on the phone all the way up to recording an official grievance with the company, I will be putting a pick through the device!!!

I will never buy an epson product again!o not buy epson branded products - they are using D

What total BS about the "security" of the product - it is MINE, not theirs and if I want to risk print quality it is none of their business - they are unethical, immoral and probably dabbling in anti competitive practices. I will be looking around for law folks who love to go into this kind of behavior.

User's recommendation: Do not buy epson products!! The will force you to overspend on ink and other products.siupplies.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Epson Pros: Decent customer service.

Location: Casa Grande, Arizona