Upon purchasing this machine, I had high hopes because of the new technology that was touted regarding this printer.It's not exactly a user friendly machine, but I was willing to work with it.

The problem was that with all its fancy bells and whistles - it would not make a simple copy without the user having to "fool" the machine. It kept giving me an error message that said "paper was ejected." What I had to do was submit a paper in the manual feed before it would consider taking it from the normal paper cassette. When I called Epson about the problem, they immediately referred me to a tech. Apparently, I am 7 days outside the 30 day customer satisfaction window.

So, they agreed to allowing me to return the machine ("just this one time"), with the caveat of me picking up the shipping charges.

Translation: Even if this machine is a lemon, we could care less about you as a customer.Buyer Beware.

Review about: Epson Printer.

Preferred solution: If Epson paid for the return shipping, I would consider that GOOD and DECENT customer service. To deny a customer return shipping charges because its 37 days instead of 30 is a case of Customer Neglect and lack of care. .

Had an Experience with Epson?

Comments

Same thing is happening to me this very instant, Ive just finished installing it. The people at Staples say you can return it before 15 days, the problem is !I DON'T HAVE F****NG TIME! This was a total waste of valuable time!