2.2
Style and Design
Usability

ET-2750 is made in The Philippines by the same English speaking illiterates that man their Filipino call center. Bought15 Epson for my employees and 2 failed shortly ( 2 months ) after the warranty expired....

coincidence? Likely engineered. Both stopped printing and had detached plastic parts in the bottom of the machine! Used their Chat function for support, the software for which is as poor as their printers.

Took 4.5 hours to try and get a replacement which they promised they would provide ( that was too easy meaning they must encounter enraged consumers frequently ) if I would send pictures and receipt. Did both. Got bounced from one Filipino operator to another who told me that my AMEX receipt wasn't good enough and must have store receipt...all designed hassle so they don't have to stand behind a poor product and spend money that isn't in their budget.

These dopes just earned HP the revenue of 15 new desktop printers. Epson is legalized, thieves!

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Printer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Epson Pros: Printer.

Comments

SplendidMountainGorilla

I don't "like" this printer which is why I'm selling the 13 that still work for junk and buying 15 HPs for my employees