Ansonia, Connecticut

Ink spills out on my fingers but printer says cartridge is empty?

Never before saw a printer that could not find its own ink supply

*** design, needs color cartridges to print all black?

I do not print a lot in color and cartridges are empty when I need them.

No better than HP, Canon or Kodak. I have had all three in multiple models and they are all so poorly manufactured they cannot stand up to even a home office. Ink jet or laser, makes no difference except in purchase price.

I wish I could say cloud printing is great, but it doesn't work well on my Epson printer which puts itself in the pause mode.

REDESIGN THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Epson. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Epson to "send me a new one free after you redesign this model".

The most disappointing in user's experience was xp310. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Epson epson expression home xp-310 all-in-one printer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Epson?

Comments

Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Epson SCP20000 NO SERVICE FROM EPSON 18 days and counting Epson " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..." Read more Empower Laptop - Empowerlaptop.com-A trustable motherboard supplier Empower Laptop " I own a Italian lab that deals with notebook repair, and want to find a reliable company who can supply us with good-quality motherboard of all brands. And after..." Read more Logitech - BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT/WARRANTY CLAIMS Logitech "I purchased the wireless solar K750 keyboard which worked OK for 8 months then it just stopped working. I submitted a warranty claim on their website and received no timely..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more