Style and Design

This Epson Workforce 2750 inkjet printer is a disaster from every standpoint...

First off we had the Epson WF 630 and it was acceptable. It was at least intuitive and fairly reliable.

This 2750 model is nothing but problems.

This printer is not user friendly at all. You need to hit a million buttons and scroll through a bunch of options/numbers before you might find what you want. I'm printing front/back when I don't want it. I'm getting two-up images when I just want to do a dam black & white copy.

Pretty basic but a hassle. Not intuitive at all--- my spouse and I figure that an engineer who never has to use this piece of junk must have designed this. Couldn't they have left well enough alone and used same prompts as with the workforce 630?

And dealing with ink cartridges? The world comes to a halt if one cartridge starts to get low.

And one minute the printer it likes a cartridge and the next it doesn't want to recognize it.

As for print quality?

I''ve done the clean heads, nozzle check, alignment and I still get streaking when printing.

I AM SO DONE WITH EPSON. I'M GOING OUT TO BUY ANOTHER PRINTER AND YOU CAN BET IT WON'T BE EPSON.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Printer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Develop a better product. My "loss" is with time and aggravation. I'm donating the printer to Goodwill..

Comments