State: Washington Clear all filters (4 of 214 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Resolved
We purchased (against my better judgement) a new Epson to replace an older Epson that would no longer print properly and ATE ink like it was candy. This Epson Workforce is a POS now as well. The print head WILL NOT CLEAR and the "black ink" (B&W) copy is barely legible...
2.6
I didn't like
  • Wasted ink
  • Clogged ink head
  • Wasted paper

Never buy an epson printer

I have printed probably about 5 times since buying this printer. The first time I ran out of ink. After printing a contract. I bought a new set of ink, probably spent about 50.00 dollars, yesterday and I am out of ink already. I printed only 4 times on it and not any thing lengthy, some recipes on index cards. I am out of ink already in one day. This is a piece of *** printer. I have never reviewed anything but felt I had to to deter people from spending money on this. Do not buy this. You are better off purchasing a printer that uses a toner cartridge. I know its a bit expensive but it is cost effective. Do not buy an Epson if you don't want to be spending 50 bucks 2x a week.
Kitsap County, Washington
I didn't like
  • Product
Show

Epson in Yacolt, Washington - Always a "Software Update" and it still never works

Had a Epson 3000 for years, it finally stopped working because Epson chose not to update the drivers for new operating system. Got a new Epson Artisan 1430 - needed something to tile logos on 11x 17 paper. Box says it will do it. Two printers later, (Yes, I sent them back after the Techs couldn't fix the problem over the phone), I find I'm now out of waurentee, and it has still, to this day, not been able to print an 11 x17 page of paper. Thanks Epson for promising, and NEVER delivering. Tech have claimed the problem was the paper was Plain instead of Glossy. Techs have claimed it was the computer, (Changed out computer, and even bought a new one, still didn't work). Techs have claimed it Always needs to be updated software. Techs don't know ***!
Yacolt, Washington

Epson printers suck!

I purchased an epson printer over a month ago and it has never worked correctly. I have to turn it on and then turn it off to get it to work. And it won't print properly even with new catridges! It is suppose to work wirelessly and doesn't, I have to waste page after page of paper in the hopes that it figures out it's issue and prints a full page. This printer is brand new and I'm going to have to spend money on a new printer again! I should have stuck with my old HP.