Verified Reviewer

1.2

Update by user May 05, 2021

It has been 11 days and I am still waiting for my ink. I could of driven to your warehouse picked it up and drove home installed it and been printing before now with it.

Update by user May 05, 2021

You marked my complaint as resolved but it hasn't been. You marked it resolver before I even finished filling in the whole complaint.

Why don't you read the complaint then check into it before you mark it resolved. You also want me to mark it resolved before you will register my complaint. I believe that is a little bit of dirty dealing. It makes you look like you look into every complaint.

I'm sure that mine will be be put into file 13 and never be addressed.

But this allowed me to get this off my chest. So I will mark your resolved button even though you never paid any attention to my complaint.

Original review posted by user May 05, 2021

I ordered my ink cartridges 11 days ago through the computer thinking it would be quicker. Epson cartridges are hard to find on the shelves in the store.

I wish I would of checked into that before I bought the printer. In checking the tracking number this morning it looks like that they are still 2 more days out.

I will never buy another Epson product again. You can't get the ink in the stores or in a timely manner from the manufacturer.

User's recommendation: Do not buy an Epson product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Check into your shipping policies. I'm sure I'm not the only person that this has happened to. I'm probably the only one with enough guts to complain about it..

Epson Cons: I found out you cant get ink out in a timely fashion, I had tto put my printing needs on hold your slow response time.

Comments