Verified Reviewer

Wtf is this My package should've been an Epson Expression xp-970 Printer not printer ink. Today is Friday and I have no Idea what their employees sent to My house .I PAID EXTRA MONEY to expedite shipping so the printer would arrive by saturday.

I also stayed home a half of day from work just to make sure I didn't miss the delivery . This was a VERY IMPORTANT SHIPMENT and this mistake has inconvenienced My customer greatly!!!!! I now have been informed that I (The customer) have to WAIT 72 HOURS while your company conducts an investigation (about an internal mistake). This is Friday the beginning of a holiday weekend that means I actually can't call until about Wednesday or Thursday .

Your company's mistake can potentially cost me a bad review and furthermore MONEY that Im going to have to refund a customer!!!

Im so pissed I asked for a refund and the answer was 2 F#@%IN WEEKS pending corporate approval!!! DONT EVER ORDER *** FROM EPSON!!!

User's recommendation: NO!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Printer.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments