1.5

My company is heavily into editing, and we print labels for DVDs to send to various companies (of the videos we edit, of course). I called with a technical issue, which I was given a number by an automated system to call, then the phone hung up.

Cool. Then, I call the number I was given, only to b re-routed 5 DIFFERENT TIMES, and given DIFFERENT phone numbers to call different departments that could "better help my issue". All the reps didn't even really care when I said I've been through this before, they were slightly rude, and kept saying "I'm going to transfer you to our specialist department", but it would be the same cycle. None of them know what they're doing.

This is a complete trash company, and they should not still be in business. I hope their CEO looks at all of these and takes some notes. Revamp your company. Get brand-new employees.

Re-train everyone. Good God. DO. NOT.

BUY. THEIR. PRODUCTS. NOR.

TRY TO. CALL. WITH.

AN. ISSUE.

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase any more products from this garbage company.

Epson Cons: Does not care about their products working for the consumer, Rude customer service, Useless customer service representatives, Unhelpful in all aspects, Customer service reps have no clue what they are doing.

Location: Fort Myers, Florida