127 views
Resolved
2.5

Update by user May 04, 2016

I called the non-toll-free phone number for Epson support. Received a non-English-as-a-first-language support employee named "John".

I had already attempted numerous times to do multiple head cleanings and nozzle checks. My Workforce All-In-One printer would not print black, red, pink or any color combination needing the use of these colors. A bar color test I printed only printed in green, yellow and blue. A mere black and white copy of my car's insurance documentation printed in very hazy light blue, poor quality.

To make a long story short, the Epson employee said a new printer will be shipped to me at N/C, and I can dispose of the old ("old" ... purchased less than 8 months ago!) one.

So I will be getting a new printer, but will not be looking forward to when this problem rears its ugly head again. This is the same problem I had with our previous Epson of a different model.

Original review posted by user May 03, 2016

We purchased (against my better judgement) a new Epson to replace an older Epson that would no longer print properly and ATE ink like it was candy.

This Epson Workforce is a POS now as well. The print head WILL NOT CLEAR and the "black ink" (B&W) copy is barely legible after multiple attempts at cleaning.

Now, it has EATEN magenta and yellow colors that were almost 3/4 full! I have to print copies for work and this POS is now GARBAGE. I WILL N E V E R buy another Epson printer product again. This Epson Workforce is a POS now as well.

The print head WILL NOT CLEAR and the "black ink" (B&W) copy is barely legible after multiple attempts at cleaning. Now, it has EATEN magenta and yellow colors that were almost 3/4 full! I have to print copies for work and this POS is now GARBAGE.

I WILL N E V E R buy another Epson printer product again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Wf-2650 Printer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Epson Cons: Clogged ink head, Wasted valuable time, Wasted ink, Wasted paper.

Location: Port Orchard, Washington