I have a Epson workforce 2650 that had been working fine until the ink cartridge needed to be replaced. I have bought 2 sets of 220 ink but they do not work .

Only the ink cartridge that came with printer works the 220 - I which is the initial ink that came with printer. I have spent over a $ 100 on replacement ink the printer only cost $ 59 . called the Epson service rep and nothing they can do other than give me a discount on a new printer.

Buyer beware the replacement ink cartridges don't work in the printer - the office max who was working with me gave me one that was old from a printer on display so printing again but very light and will not last long. this is my last Epson printer

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Workforce Wf-2650 Ink Cartridge.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1419050

Epson is the most abusive company I have ever found. They asked users of their printers (mine is XP830) to update the firmware.

Once you do that, you realized that your cartridges do not work any more.

They have done this to prevent customers from using the much less expensive ink cartridges made by companies as EZ, and Jarbo.

With companies like this your only option is to boycott, and your friends to also boycott all product made by EPSON. That is the only defense you really have against an abusive business like this.