Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I've forgot to check the ink level

by Judie C

I'm not used to it because before im using printer that is a cartridge. So i forgot to check time to time the ink level (btw this is a epson l120) and i still continued to used it.

The the paper that i print has no more text on it. What should i do?

0 answers
View
Advertisements

My ET 2750

My printer keeps losing it wifi signal. I had AT& T place my rotor and it keeps happing.

my printer soft ware is up to date. any suggestion

1 answer
According to the Epson Support, if the product cannot find or connect to the wireless router or access point, you may try the following steps:
  • Try connecting to the wireless router or access point with your computer or another device to confirm that it is working correctly;
  • Make sure that the product is within range of your router or access point;
  • Avoid placing the product near a microwave oven, 2.4 GHz cordless phone, or large metal object such as a filing cabinet;
  • Make sure there aren’t any access restrictions (such as MAC address filtering) set on the wireless router or access point. If access restrictions are set, register the product’s MAC address on the router or access point. Print a Network Status Sheet to obtain the MAC address. Then see your router or access point’s documentation for instructions;
  • If your wireless router or access point doesn’t broadcast its network name (SSID), try manually entering your wireless network name. If your wireless router or access point has wireless security enabled, you will also need to know what kind of security it is using;
  • If the product doesn’t connect to your wireless network, the WEP key or WPA passphrase may have been entered incorrectly.
View