i purchased an Epson xp-6000 printer in 2019. Despite hours of frustrating efforts to connect the #$%@!!

thing, via non-operational CD, extra money paid at purchase for easy set-up, online assistance, and even buying a new computer, this wonderful device cannot print a single letter or numeral. It is THE WORST piece of computerized junk I have ever had the unhappy fortune of having in my home. I've wanted to toss it out a window or in the trash more than once while trying to operate the thing.... but I don't want to pollute the environment in the event this Epson product actually has any working component.

So I will take it to electronic recycling and they can put it out of misery. I also wasted money on a set of ink for the thing. I will not try to give it to anyone because I would not want to encourage them to buy an Epson product. Ever.

I had wondered about the product name when I made the purchase.

Now I know. It is a total rip-off.

User's recommendation: never purchase any product from Epson, if you plan on actually being able to use it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Printer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Epson Cons: Printer is junk, All around problem, 2000 dollars projector with motherboard that lasts 3 years, Printer is frustrating piece of junk.

Comments