Verified Reviewer

I bought an Epson XP6000 about 5 months ago and it has never performed properly. I found the instructions very sketchy indeed.

It printed about 4 letter size pages and from that point on it wouldnt print anything. Three friends who are very strong in electronics tried to get it to print and all in vain. Finally, after much searching around on the internet we actually got the machine to print a letter size page, black and white. The next time I tried to print a letter size document it had switched Itself to photos 4X6.

Wrestling with the screen instructions for about an hour I got it to print a letter size document again only it came out PINK. Another hour of wrestling with the machine that doesnt follow its own instructions and five or six more PINK sheets, I have absolutely had it with the Epson printer. This is the worst printer I have ever owned. I wont even give it away because it would only frustrate somebody else.

I figure if 4 of us cant get the thing to perform then nobody can. In the trash it goes.

User's recommendation: Buy at your own risk.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments