Cincinnati, Ohio
Style and Design
Usability

Hardly used it fir thr first 6 months that i had the printer. Went in after i had it for a year turned it on snd it didn't work.

I called Epson support and was told my warranty was up snd was told i needed to have it serviced. I am not paying gor that. It cost as much as the printer did!! I told you them that and they told me for$ 99 they could send me another printer.

When i purchased thus i hoped it would work for mire than one year. It should of lasted at keast 5 years with the little bit that i have to print!!!! I bet i used it 20 times at the mist in a year!!! Then i was told they could send the $99 printer fof only $49.

I am disabled and i do not have money to thorw away on another printer and the last thing i want is another Epson printer after this experience. Never buy any Epson printer. Funny thing is on the printer screen it said my warranty was up. Then it stopped working.

I swear they can control your printer from their end.

And i don't want s damn printer with any subscription service for ink!!! Thats rediculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Wf-3640 Printer.

Comments