1.7

Ordered ink from Epson website with the promise of 3-4 business day delivery. 8 business days later the ink arrived.

Every time I called Epson they claimed it should arrive tomorrow. They even stated this on a Friday, my reply was that Purolator does not deliver on Saturdays. Epson eventually blamed Purolator. After speaking with Purolator they confirmed Epson was at fault due to USA shipping into Canada which takes longer than 3-4 business days (which I believe).

I asked Epson to make things right by refunding a portion of what I paid as they broke the agreed contract between buyer and seller. Answer from them was they did nothing wrong and will not! Shame on Epson... buyer beware.

Next time I will go to Staples, Costco, Best Buy or other to buy my ink.

Next all in one printer will not be an Epson with service and deception like this!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Epson. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Epson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Epson to other companies on our site.

Comments