I couldn't print anything including just a black and white print document. I double checked which cartridges I needed to replace and it said black so I bought black.

When I tried to print it said all the colors were empty as well. There is no option to print a document in just black, So I went back and spent the ridiculous amount of $125 to replace the color cartridges as there was no package deal. I went home and installed them and it still would not print so I took out the cartridges and cleaned the heads. I replaced the brand new cartridges and now it says that I didn't install genuine Epson cartridges … which I did.

I have an important document to print but have to jump through all these ridiculous hoops and spend a bunch of money just to run into more complications. I know these are in place just so you can make large profits off of your inks that actually cost you pennies to make!

Its always about greed … not the bottom line of creating repeat happy customers but monopolizing your profits. So much inconvenience, expense and time wasted as a customer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments