Verified Buyer

I bought a wf3720 printer and since Ive had it Ive had problems with black ink not being recognized and the carrier does not go to where it needs to be to take ink out. I may get it to work but not for long and Im without a printer for long periods of time when I have work that needs to be done.

Ive been all over the web including Epson trying many things. The fixes do not last long. I contacted your company today and they only gave me answers that Ive tried over and over already. Now Ive been trying to email a couple of pics they wanted.

The error message the ink and the receipt. I have tried to do thing a couple of times with no luck I have new phone. Instead of giving me an email address they offered no help. So now Im throwing this printer in trash and Ill go to another brand.

This was my first Epson and my last and Ill go on company websites that sell your products to write bad reviews.

When I was on websites researching my issues there were many people having these issues where fixed did not last long. These should be defects in the printer and the customer should not be getting problems from customer service.

User's recommendation: Do not buy Epson products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Wf3720 Printer.

Epson Cons: Issues with ink and carrier printer no good.

Comments