Product: Epson Xp-310 Printer Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Epson printer sucks too

Same complaint as other consumers... First, you HAVE to replace cartridges of all colors to print anything.. Cartridges are small and half empty every time it charges or cleans nozzles and never will print when I need to actually print something, not to mention it loses wireless connection every time I do anything. I've spent $80 on cartridges that I assume are leaking and have printed maybe 5 papers when I finally got it to print again. I don't have a way to fix the problem and Epson doesn't offer any solutions to this. I had an Epson before this of a similar model that wouldn't connect to windows 10 but it seemed to work better than this one.
3.1
Style and Design
Usability
Product
Epson Xp-310 Printer

Epson - XP-Bad Egg

The XP-310 is the first and only Epson printer I will ever own. I don't do a lot of printing and whenever I needed to use it it has been nothing but TROUBLE. The cartridge heads dry up and I have to run the cleaning cycle several times to get them working and as we all know the cleaning cycle wastes ink. Customer service... forget it! Now you want me to write 100 words? Really. Give me a break. Here you go... Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa, yada yada yada, Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada.
Product