I wish I had visited this website before my company bought few Epson printers. We bought Epson Workforce all-in-one printer and had to send it back 3 times for brand new replacements!

All replacements broke down less than 3 months after receiving them. Once there is paper jam forget about this printer- it belongs to the trash, it is absolute junk. It will keep telling you there is a printer error and when you call Epson tech service they will send you replacement if your products is still in warranty. Why they send you a replacement right away?

Because they know their products are *** and hear this every day probably. We later bought another Workforce model- the newer version, thinking that maybe they got their s**t together and made the new model durable. Well, no they did not. Same thing happened to it and I am very tired of packaging their broken printers and sending them back.

Worst product I have ever used! My company or I will never buy Epson again and definitely will spread the word. Not to mention, we were printing a LOT so we replaced ink carriages almost every 2 weeks- another loss for you Epson. There are problems with the all-in-one printer such as scanning errors.

Finally, EPSON customer service is pretty incompetent according to my standards. If they don't want to deal with you they just hang up on you.

Please save yourself the trouble and the headaches and don't buy EPSON in the first place. I regret it but have learned from my mistakes and won't make them again.

Review about: Epson Printer.

Comments

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your post & it is perfect for my needs in Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730.

It's a Wireless all-in-One color inkjet printer.

And also learn more about Epson to learn Epson Issue. http://www.printererrorrepair.com/blog/how-to-fix-epson-printer-error-turn-power-off-and-then-on-again/

to Martina #1583523

Great post it's a very helpful to me, I have an epson printer error code 0x97 which solved here. Thanks a lot!!

Amazing post.Thanks for sharing with us. Epson support

to epsonsupport123 #1444181

u bums:(

to epsonsupport123 #1564898

Your printers belong in the garbage. Can’t print in grayscale when you’re out of color ink. Wtf is that all about?

Al Epsons are Junk