Product: Epson Wf-3620 Printer Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
Product:

EPSON WF-3620 SHOULD BE RENAMED Ox97 ERROR CODE

Epson people are just plain stupid. The WF-3620 drinks more ink than a sailor at a Honolulu Hotel Street bar guzzling watered whiskey. You would think that such a cash cow for ink would be better engineered but, alas, the printer, after a few months started giving me 0X97 error messages meaning that there are serious, unfixable problems, in the printer's hardware motherboard. Obviously if you cannot use the the printer you cannot drain your pension buying ink. My own conclusion is to print as little as is necessary and utilize PDF software and email these documents where practicable and use the printer (NEVER an Epson!!!) ONLY when it's mandatory such as tax returns.
Product
Epson Wf-3620 Printer

Epson - WF 3620

I was a fan of EPSON printers for more then a decade. I started out with an RX 200, then RX 220, then Artisan 50, then two WF 3620. That's when the trouble started. I went on vacation and we had 95 degrees in our house during this time. My HP printer survived without any trouble. The WF 3620 had a completely clogged print head. ONE print head for 4 cartridges. Unbelievable technical invention. Printer could not be repaired at a local Printer repair shop. I told them to recycle the printer because there is no other possibility in this village of El Paso-Texas to have this POS repaired. Today the second printer WF 3620 gave up. Same problems like the one before. I will never ever buy an EPSON again. Buy American. As a self employed, one needs month to gain the confidence of a customer and one loses it in a heartbeat. Review about: Epson Printer WF 3620 Model C481D SN SEDY314452.
2.6