2.0
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased and Epson WF-7620 in February 2016. Within the year the printer had failed.

The ink nozzles failed which left lines through my images and discolored images. I called Epson, after over 3 hours of conversation they replaced the unit with a refurbished one. I was ok with the outcome, but then, that one failed ALSO! The ink nozzles FAILED AGAIN!

I called back and they replaced that one too. At that point I was on my 3rd Epson WF-7620 in a year and a half. It is now June 2018 and my 3rd printer FAILED AGAIN!!! Same issue, the ink nozzles failed.

This time they REFUSE to REPLACE the unit, saying "I was on borrowed time with the last one and they should not have replaced it". I don't know anyone who wants a customer service agent to tell the consumer the "you're on borrowed time". Not only did they supply me with 2 faulty units, but they wasted 3 hours of my days just to tell me that I was lucky to have the second unit replaced. I would understand if I broke it, used non-Epson ink, or somehow abused the unit, but that is not what happened!

Epson sold me a faulty unit, knowing that it would fail and sent me two more, knowing those too would fail and refuses to replace it. Their warranty does not apply to the unit you have, but only to the first year of purchase, If your product fails in that first year, they will send you a "refurbished" model and not guarantee that it will last. This is a SCAM!!! If Epson had any faith in their products, they would warranty the actual product.

It's absolutely criminal to sell products knowing they will break and I highly recommend that any consumer NOT to PURCHASE Epson. It's a scam. Also, if you are one of those suckers that falls into their trap be prepared to be bullied and not to have any of your issues taken seriously. I don't know if Epson is just cheap and the people they employee in customer relations are unhappy, bit they are rude and refuse to escalate because their supervisors "don't talk to people like you".

I could go on and on. If anyone else has had a similar experience, please write reviews.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Double sided scanning.

I didn't like: Wasted ink, Wasted valuable time, Discourtesy, Product.

Comments