I bought an Epson WF-2650.....it's a piece of ***....the main issue is there are 3 individual color cartridges and if any one of them run out YOU CAN'T PRINT IN BLACK! It is also wierd and complicated to get to function....it is the worst piece of equipment I have ever bought!

and if you call for tech support you get a person from India or where ever who basically says oh well!!!

That is basically it, what more can I say but this site says I have to write at least 100 words so I hope I can spare some other person the waste of time and money and FRUSTRATION and I hope they go out of business making printers! and anything else that sucks this bad!

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Printer.

Reason of review: printing in black when out of color.

I didn't like: Printer is junk, Waste money, Cant print black when any three color cartridges are out.

Comments

I agree. I thought Epson was a company that focused their business on printers. This is so *** hard to use with the *** 1" x 2" menu screen that I always want to smash it to the floor every time I use it.

I sure as *** wish I had read this before I bought that *** printer