1.4
Style and Design
Usability

Even though this printer is cheap, save your money and buy a different one. I don’t recommend the epson printers at all, but especially not this one.

It eats ink, no matter what setting it is on. The print lines will never be clear and gap-less regardless of how many times you align it. If you are using paper that’s of ANY kind, nothing will print 100% clearly on it. It says it’s wireless and it took me 4 days and 3 different specialists on the phone to set up the wireless aspect, and once I moved I had to do the entire process again.

No matter what you are trying to print, it will not be a clear or quality level image or text. Even if you do change the print quality to best quality. It is a very frustrating printer and I can not wait to save my money and buy from a different brand.

Again, I’ve tested many epson products, and even though they all perform sub-par, this one is the absolute worst. Please please save your money and save yourself from the headache I’ve dealt with for 2 YEARS (yeah I’ve only had it 2 years)

Comments