Product: Epson Printer Clear all filters (61 of 61 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Epson - Ink Delivery

Ordered ink from Epson website with the promise of 3-4 business day delivery. 8 business days later the ink arrived. Every time I called Epson they claimed it should arrive tomorrow. They even stated this on a Friday, my reply was that Purolator does not deliver on Saturdays. Epson eventually blamed Purolator. After speaking with Purolator they confirmed Epson was at fault due to USA shipping into Canada which takes longer than 3-4 business days (which I believe). I asked Epson to make things right by refunding a portion of what I paid as they broke the agreed contract between buyer and seller. Answer from them was they did nothing wrong and will not! Shame on Epson... buyer beware. Next time I will go to Staples, Costco, Best Buy or other to buy my ink. Next all in one printer will not be an Epson with service and deception like this!
1.7

Epson - Printer Review from Riverdale, Georgia

I purchased a Epson printer last week. Was having a issue with it printing. Called your troubleshooting staff and I got someone overseas. He was rude and not helpful at all. He had me doing some stuff so he can control my computer. After I refused to buy what he offered he added a sign up option to my computer which I never had to do. Now can't use my computer and have to get that sign on deleted from my computer. Very dissatisfied customer.

EPSON XP 400

I'm delighted to have the opportunity to talk about EPSON products. Please don't waste your money. I bought an EPSON printer at Best Buy when I bought a new Apple Mac for about fifteen hundred and thought I'd get a printer with the computer. I hooked up the printer and it did not work. I contacted EPSON and they did not want me to return the printer but instead they sent me another printer and that printer did not work. I don't know whether to take the two printers to Best Buy and say you are selling garbage and I won't shop in your store unless you take the product off of the shelf and I'm sure my complaint will be ignored and some other customer will be writing a letter like this after me sometime. Don't know if this is garbage from China but EPSON is out to lunch as far as quality control and customer service. I'm retired and living on a fixed income and I can't afford to waste or thrown away money and I'm really sick of the shoddy corporations seeing the American public as suckers for this kind of bad product hit and run salesmanship. Integrity matters and so does selling products that work.
  • Reasonable ink cartridge replacement

Epson - Useless technical support

Printer worked fine until it didn't. I had an error message 0x9d where it told me to restart my printer. After doing so, it prompted me to replace each ink cartridge until all were replaced and then the error message kept popping up. I called epson- they replaced ONE CARTRIDGE to figure out the problem which I already knew. Epson said the printer was broken (DUH) and I could bring it to a service center or purchase a new one through the loyalty program. I said all I want is my money back for my ink. They wouldn't refund me. I don't want a new printer- I just want my money back! I AM NEVER BUYING EPSON AGAIN. Not only was technical support useless, they also spoke to me like I was a child and have never handled a printer before.
1.5
  • To be determined
I didn't like
  • Keep asking for ink after replaced already
  • Wasted valuable time

Epson - PROBLEM YOUR SERVICE

EPSON PRINTER LQ50.SERIAL NUMBER.MWCY014022. MY, OLD COMPLAIN NO: 1987627 DATED ON 05/12/15. & NEW COMPLAIN NO:2047035 DATED ON 17/12/15. I COMPLAINED ON ABOVE DATES BUT THEY DON'T SORT OUT TILL NOW. TODAY I CONTACT HIM AGAIN TO SORT OUT IT BUT THEY TOLD ME SAME ANSWER AS BEFORE. I AM ALSO TRYING TO TALK WITH SENIORS BUT HE NOT TAKE HIS RESPONSIBILITY AND ANSWERE ME LIKE A CHILD. PLEASE ACCEPT MY EXPERIENCE AND SORT IT RAPIDLY PLEASE ITS URGENT.I AM COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU IN CONSUMER COURT. SO PLEASE
Show

Epson - Horrible printer.

Salesman assured me that this is the printer he'd buy for himself. I'm an American and I know nothing about these brands. Printer scans fine, and because that's what I mostly use it for, I didn't notice anything was wrong really. It was wonky and hard to deal with, but not anymore than my last printer. I HATE THIS THING. It won't copy, and when I tried to print big things, it won't let me. It keeps claiming that the papersize is wrong. I HATE, HATE, HATE this printer and I can't find my receipt and I spent too much money on this. I hope this company goes under. I've never been this angry.
3.0
  • Product
  • Copier
  • Paper tray

Epson Printer - Not 1 bad epson but 4

I purchased 3 Epson Workforce 4530 All-in-one printers and 1 2540 All-in-one. Two printers lasted 14 months, 1 lasted 9 months and the last never printed correctly from the beginning black or color (2540 Model). All seem to have the exact issue, the color cartridges begin to clog and remain clogged despite tireless cleaning efforts. All the 4530 Models will print in black ink but color has been useless. I am currently looking for additional printers to replace these and was interested in the new eco-printers. That is until I read the eco-printer reviews! Seems this is an ongoing issue the manufacture is obviously aware of. Customer service offered no resolution.
2.3
  • Reasonable ink cartridge replacement
  • Design
  • Wasted valuable time
  • Ink head location
  • Clogged ink head
Show
I have a SureColor P7000; a new product. Mine is now about 60 days old and I have used it successfully until today to print several hundred prints of varying sizes, including running about 200 sheets of Moab 8 1/2 x 11 paper through it. As of today, it no longer...
  • Repair process
  • Customer service
  • Warranty support

Epson - The most ridiculous bizarre and frustrating problem ever

This has to be the stupidest most screwed up situation ever. I have a Japanese EPSON LP-M20. One of its "features" is that it will print and scan PDF files to, and from a memory stick. Sounds pretty standard right. But here is the rub. If I create a PDF on my PC and stick it on a memory stick, the printer tells me that it is an "unrecognised format" and wont print. It will *ONLY* print a PDF from memory stick if that PDF was created by scanning to memory stick from the M20 printer itself. A thorough read of the manual confirms this fact. What the ***??? Not only do the motivation behind this astound me, the fact that this was discussed implemented and programmed into my printer by several people without anyone saying "Why the *** would we do that". Luckily my small school has become profitable enough to lease a professional small office printer, so the EPSON is getting the thorough smashing it deserves very soon.
2.5
Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture
I didn't like
  • Does not care about their products working for the consumer

Epson - Printer Review from Sunrise Manor, Nevada

Have used my printer about 100 times and have owened my WF2540 for 19 months. Today I try to print all it will do is eject one page of paper then display "Out of Paper" I have tried to update the drivers the firm ware and reset the printers defaults. In every mode copy or print it does the same thing. All tech support tells me is it is out of warranty nothing we can do. But you can sent it to are service center for repair. At twice the cost of purchase! What a waste
2.3