Product: Epson Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Epson America are Liars

I purchased a printer. I called customer service and it was determined that my printer was defective. The representative stated it would cost me $77 hold to have a replacement sent. I did not have $77 and felt I should not have to have my funds held on a warranty/defective issue. I was transferred to a supervisor that stated it would cost $77 hold to replace. I then spoke with their supervisor and was told it would cost me $77 hold to replace. Since I didn’t have the money, I hung up to get some money put into my account. I called back and the representative stated it would cost me $77.99 plus tax hold for a replacement. I then spoke with a supervisor that said it was $77.99 plus tax. I only got the $77 that was initially stated. I was then transferred to a headquarter representative. He stated it would cost me $77.99 plus tax hold. I was refused the offer of $77 that I was given by three employees (two of them supervisors) as well as refused the option to speak with anyone else.
Product
Epson Customer Care
I didn't like
  • Customer support
  • Quality of product over time
  • Customer service representatives are liars
Show

Epson gives terrible customer service

I have been trying to get through to the right department regarding an in warranty replacement with epson for a week now, calling several times a day, in which epson employees toy around with me, giving me false names, false numbers, and lying to me about who they are, and who to speak to. They refuse to get me a manager, the last of whom I spoke to even said "I am the owner of epson" and then proceeded to give me a false manager and employee number. They have even laughed at me and hung up on me. I am pissed. They are insensitive and unprofessional. This is NOT how to do business.
Style and Design