Show reviews that mention
printer ink ink cartridges cartridges service printers customer cartridge print customer service
Filter review

EPSON XP 400

I'm delighted to have the opportunity to talk about EPSON products. Please don't waste your money. I bought an EPSON printer at Best Buy when I bought a new Apple Mac for about fifteen hundred and thought I'd get a printer with the computer. I hooked up the printer and it did not work. I contacted EPSON and they did not want me to return the printer but instead they sent me another printer and that printer did not work. I don't know whether to take the two printers to Best Buy and say you are selling garbage and I won't shop in your store unless you take the product off of the shelf and I'm sure my complaint will be ignored and some other customer will be writing a letter like this after me sometime. Don't know if this is garbage from China but EPSON is out to lunch as far as quality control and customer service. I'm retired and living on a fixed income and I can't afford to waste or thrown away money and I'm really sick of the shoddy corporations seeing the American public as suckers for this kind of bad product hit and run salesmanship. Integrity matters and so does selling products that work.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Product
Epson Printer
Pros
  • Reasonable ink cartridge replacement
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Full refund

Epson - Defective machines

Epson XP 810 is a disaster. I have had 2 replacement machines after the first worked for only 4 months. The second replacement could never be connected to a computer the third has failed after 2 days after being connected and unlike the first is using or showing ink being used at an impossible pace - 10 pages for a black cartridge and now half used color cartridges although there has been almost no color printing - only on margins of a small number of pages. Have also had false messages - e.g. that the paper size is incorrect in the midst of printing an article although the paper is the same as has been printed. The service people for the most part have been responsive although it takes a long time 1.5 and now 1 hour to resolve the problem as to why it is not printing though connected to a computer although the Epson tag says it is not connected.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Product
Epson Printer
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection