Verified Reviewer

2.6

This is not the first Epson printer I have owned but it is by far the worst. The printer in question is the XP-4100.

This printer rarely does what you need it to do in a timely manner. It either prints blank pages or unreadable pages if it prints at all. I have had issues getting it to go "online" in order to print. I have had issues with the print job not arriving at the printer until hours later.

I have purchased epson ink only to be told that it is not genuine epson ink and the cartridges are worthless. I have used Epson support with mixed results. No one has solved my problem and the responses come across as condescending in tone.

I will be purchasing a new printer soon but will not be purchasing an Epson due to this frustrating ordeal. #getbetterepson

User's recommendation: Purchase from another company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments