Epson Phone Numbers and Emails

New Zealand
info@epi.epson.com
Office in Hillsboro, OR, USA
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Epson Customer Service Overview

• Epson Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    93% phone 7% email
  • The best phone number to call Epson is 8004637766. 50% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 83% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Epson may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm

More contact details

Epson Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Talisa Qfu
Cannot connect my Epson ET2850 to my Mac
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

The problem was sorted in a short period of time by Jadee. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant, mannerly with excellent communication skills.

larry b Wgu
Rotten Customer Service.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I ecently purchased a printer from Epson for future use. When I needed it I opened the box to find a note right on top telling me that my printer which I had purchased had been upgraded to a "new and improved" model, so that was a "nice surprise", that is until I tried to use it.

All it will do is give me a screen message that there is a paper jam. There is NO paper jam or anything at all of a foreign nature in the printer. I bought Epson brand ink to use in it. There customer service had me run a maintenance program on it which I had already performed and when that did not work they inferre that I wasn't using their ink.

When I told them that I was, they told me that I would have to PAY to ship it back and PAY for service.

They SUCK as a company and sell JUNK., They are the WORST KIND OF RIP OFF. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY on an EPSON!BUY ANOTHER

Thomas L Ifn
Epson creates garbage printers

Unfortunately I am a victim of Epsons terrible products and even worse customer support. I made the mistake of buying an epson 16600.
This printer, as with most Epson printers is a complete piece of garbage.

The only thing worse than the printer is the lack of support and the fact that Epson will excuse of lying, even if you can prove that you have only used Genuine epson printer refills. If you have been looking for a printer that does 12 x 18, you will quickly find that Epson is one of the only companies that can provide you that for this price point.

However, you might as well throw your money in the garbage. The printer will work for a few months if you are lucky.

Guest-5333267
0 stars

The customer service rep was completely unhelpful. Had no idea what I was talking about.

All I got was oh ok umm humm. Basically reading from the sheet I was reading from. At the end he just said maybe I could switch you to sales. He was just trying to sell me something.

He never sent any info over even though I gave him my email. Unbelievable!!

No Epson for me!! Ugh!!!

How Good is Epson's Customer Service?

Milca Scg
Milca Scg
Feels Disappointed | Mar 22, 2024

Although she partially was able to help, she became somewhat agitated at my lack of computer skills and hung up on me.

Melquiades Spl

I'd rate them a 8

Megumi Yix
Megumi Yix
Feels Satisfied | Dec 28, 2023

I never talked to nobody

Rozlynn Hfg
Rozlynn Hfg
Feels Neutral | Nov 16, 2023

good but unnecessary if instructions were easier to understand and written

Scott Rao
Scott Rao
Feels Satisfied | Nov 15, 2023

Technician was very helpful and solve my issue. He is a real asset to your company.

Summary of Epson Customer Service Calls

20% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Epson?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Printer broken”
  • “Not working l 3250”
  • “Cannot connect my Epson ET2850 to my Mac”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can i use card stock paper”
  • “Tech support efforts 3640”
  • “Printer support”

Staff Question:

• “Ink pad needs service”
  • “Printer service kerwana hai”
  • “Ink pad need service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Replacement printer has same problem”
  • “Exchange”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't receive my package”
  • “Need to change ink cartridges to new size”
  • “Can't get the printer to work”

Account Question:

• “Installation 3830 password”
  • “My Epson ready print account has been disabled”
  • “Password”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Billking lights”
  • “Bill”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Cards Question:

• “Trying to find a greeting card printer”
  • “My printer stopped printing cause comes up a message saying to insert a memory card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “On December 27 I bought an ink for mu XP-6000. After the installation, It' cancelling the printing request It can only make cop”
  • “Complaint regarding cancelled order”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Cannot access website”

Other Question:

• “Epson l3210”
  • “Epson printer”
  • “Scanner software”

About

Related Companies

Seiko, Pulsar Watches, Seiko Clock, Seiko Instruments, Time Module

Summary

Seiko Epson Corporation is a Japanese company that was initially established by Hisao Yamazaki as Daiwa Kogyo, Ltd. Epson was founded in 1942. The company is headquartered in Suwa, Japan. In 1982 the corporation was officially named Epson Corporation and introduced first handheld computer in the world. In 1985 the corporation merged with Suwa Seikosha Co., Ltd. Epson manufactures inkjet, dot matrix, laser printers, scanners, and many other information-related types of equipment, electronic devices and different precision products. The tagline of the company is: "Exceed your vision." Besides, the company manufactures Seiko timepieces.

Epson has numerous subsidiary companies all over the world.

Epson reviews and complaints

2.1
Brother
766 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Epson? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup