Contact Epson Customer Service
Epson Phone Numbers and Emails
(503) 645-1118Hillsboro, Oregon
(360) 577-8900Longview, Washington
(800) 444-1527Returns and Exchanges
+8 126 652 3131
(562) 276-1311 ext 2
Epson Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
3131 Katella Avenue,
3950 NE Aloclek Drive
1850 Prudential Boulevard,
How Good is Epson's Customer Service?
Do not recommend this brand to colleagues
This is a fee based service, not Epson.
The girl was very very helpful. Sweet girl knowledgeable.
Nothing complimentary. When you put people on the phone, where English is their second or third language there is always a problem and a partially deaf customer doesn't make for a conductive conversation. I have purchased two Epson and had problems with both. Will never buy another Epson.
The woman was very nice she tried her best. She did send me an update for the printer driver. However when I tried to install it I was not successful. I did tell here that the printer had an error message that new firmware needed to be set up on the printer itself. So I had to mess around with the computer myself and finally add the new firmware to the printer, then I was able to successfully add the printer driver she sent me. She got off the phone once i received the printer driver she did not stay online with me to ensure everything worked.
I didn’t get to speak with anyone and question on how to download a driver for a XP 4200 was not answered. Please contact me
Summary of Epson Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Epson?
Product/ Service Question:
- “Printer stopped working”
- “Printer not working L3215”
- “Printer not working”
- “The ink pad need service”
- “Services requarid”
Request for Information Question:
- “To find out what Epson customer service would be like BEFORE I purchased a printer. Glad I did. I was going to buy but after the call to Epson -- I bought another HP.”
- “Printing questions”
- “I need help with my Epson 1400 photo printer”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Ink return”
- “Replace a bulb in my home projector”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Wrong order”
- “Missing items”
- “To see if a product has shipped”
- “To sit up my password”
- “Password Problem”
- “Not geting wifi password”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Billking lights”
- “Got charged”
- “Trying to find a greeting card printer”
- “My printer stopped printing cause comes up a message saying to insert a memory card”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “On December 27 I bought an ink for mu XP-6000. After the installation, It' cancelling the printing request It can only make cop”
- “Complaint regarding cancelled order”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Cannot access website”
- “Scan to email”
- “Error maintenance box”
- “Faulty product”
, , , ,
Seiko Epson Corporation is a Japanese company that was initially established by Hisao Yamazaki as Daiwa Kogyo, Ltd. Epson was founded in 1942. The company is headquartered in Suwa, Japan. In 1982 the corporation was officially named Epson Corporation and introduced first handheld computer in the world. In 1985 the corporation merged with Suwa Seikosha Co., Ltd. Epson manufactures inkjet, dot matrix, laser printers, scanners, and many other information-related types of equipment, electronic devices and different precision products. The tagline of the company is: "Exceed your vision." Besides, the company manufactures Seiko timepieces.
Epson has numerous subsidiary companies all over the world.
Epson is ranked 596 out of 2242 in Appliances and Electronics category
Compare Epson To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.