Epson Phone Numbers and Emails

New Zealand
info@epi.epson.com
Office in Hillsboro, OR, USA
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm

More contact details

Epson Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
larry b Wgu
Rotten Customer Service.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I ecently purchased a printer from Epson for future use. When I needed it I opened the box to find a note right on top telling me that my printer which I had purchased had been upgraded to a "new and improved" model, so that was a "nice surprise", that is until I tried to use it.

All it will do is give me a screen message that there is a paper jam. There is NO paper jam or anything at all of a foreign nature in the printer. I bought Epson brand ink to use in it. There customer service had me run a maintenance program on it which I had already performed and when that did not work they inferre that I wasn't using their ink.

When I told them that I was, they told me that I would have to PAY to ship it back and PAY for service.

They SUCK as a company and sell JUNK., They are the WORST KIND OF RIP OFF. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY on an EPSON!BUY ANOTHER

Thomas L Ifn
Epson creates garbage printers

Unfortunately I am a victim of Epsons terrible products and even worse customer support. I made the mistake of buying an epson 16600.
This printer, as with most Epson printers is a complete piece of garbage.

The only thing worse than the printer is the lack of support and the fact that Epson will excuse of lying, even if you can prove that you have only used Genuine epson printer refills. If you have been looking for a printer that does 12 x 18, you will quickly find that Epson is one of the only companies that can provide you that for this price point.

However, you might as well throw your money in the garbage. The printer will work for a few months if you are lucky.

Guest-5333267
0 stars

The customer service rep was completely unhelpful. Had no idea what I was talking about.

All I got was oh ok umm humm. Basically reading from the sheet I was reading from. At the end he just said maybe I could switch you to sales. He was just trying to sell me something.

He never sent any info over even though I gave him my email. Unbelievable!!

No Epson for me!! Ugh!!!

Lorinda V Edz
Return
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.8

I have an open ticket with your support people.231023-****21 ticket #. I cannot hear or understand anything they said.

They are suppose to replace my printer ET 2803. Its still under warranty. I think they said I had to give them my debit card for them to hold , until I receive new printer and you all receive my old one. Im not sure but, I need someone to help me with this and I need to be able to hear them .

I have hearing problems and I need assistance .. Thank you Lorinda Varnum. So,even though I came on here and wrote my message , they never contacted me back. This is stupidest experience Ive ever have had in my life,as far as terrible product and terrible customer service and support.I ve only had this printer since April 2023 .yes!

Only 6 months . I only printed 450 pages , when a error message came on saying my ink pads need servicing,well I had never heard of this with any printer Ive ever own and I have had some really cheap one. This wasnt that cheap at 199.99 at least not for me. I had had this printer in my wish list for over a year before I finally broke down and bought one.

So anyways, when started reading what that error code meant,it said it means my printer is at the end of its life,so basically it died.. so I called and I was transfered to a sweet but forgiven woman ( dont mean anything by it) but I didnt understand her she didnt understand me and we both got frustrated. I called back 3 times and was sent to her all 3 times. When she said she needed my debit card number to put the 199.99 on hold on it until they received this one back,that they would then send me a new one.why do they need my debit card if they dont send me a new one until they receive this one backwth kind of service is that?

So after about 5 days of no help, I came in here with my message.

Epson received it and has never contacted me at all.I need my printer,they need to fix this now!! As much as I love the ink tank idea,I will never ,ever,ever buy another Epson.which is really sad because the idea of this printer is amazing but if the company doesnt care about their customers , I would rather pay more and buy a HP, at this pointDO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT a unless you have disposable money

How Good is Epson's Customer Service?

Caidance Lhf
Caidance Lhf
Feels Satisfied | Mar 01, 2024

I'd rate them a 8

Megumi Yix
Megumi Yix
Feels Satisfied | Dec 28, 2023

I never talked to nobody

Rozlynn Hfg
Rozlynn Hfg
Feels Neutral | Nov 16, 2023

good but unnecessary if instructions were easier to understand and written

Scott Rao
Scott Rao
Feels Satisfied | Nov 15, 2023

Technician was very helpful and solve my issue. He is a real asset to your company.

Kailah Gqk
Kailah Gqk
Feels Disappointed | Nov 10, 2023

They are blocking my printer from using whatever ink that works in my printer to only take Hugh priced epson ink. This is unethical.

David W Xvb
David W Xvb
Feels Disappointed | Sep 12, 2023

gave me the wrong answer

Summary of Epson Customer Service Calls

20% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Epson?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't get printer working”
  • “Can not connect to Wi-Fi”
  • “Printer not working, need help”

Request for Information Question:

• “Printer support”
  • “Printer error 2800 support”
  • “Help with printer”

Staff Question:

• “Printer service”
  • “Ink pad service”
  • “Service l805”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Replacement printer has same problem”
  • “Exchange”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't receive my package”
  • “Need to change ink cartridges to new size”
  • “Can't get the printer to work”

Account Question:

• “Password”
  • “My printer is malfunctioning the printer head black ink is blocked”
  • “Trying to register my account it keeps telling me wrong password or wrong email”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Billking lights”
  • “Bill”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Cards Question:

• “Trying to find a greeting card printer”
  • “My printer stopped printing cause comes up a message saying to insert a memory card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “On December 27 I bought an ink for mu XP-6000. After the installation, It' cancelling the printing request It can only make cop”
  • “Complaint regarding cancelled order”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Cannot access website”

Other Question:

• “Problem with printer et2803”
  • “Error code 202620”