I'm so sick of dealing with customer service in another country, where they have no idea what they are talking about, if you can even understand them. I've always been an Epson customer, but no longer will I ever purchase a printer from them again.

They use to put the ink cartridges on sale, but haven't for over a year. When called and asked, they right out said they will never sale price the ink cartridges. If you can even find your ink cartridge at Staples or Office Depot, it can NOT be included in any sales within those stores as stated by sales associate.

I've purchased a wide format printer and the cartridges are $32/ea which is ridiculous. I thought they would at least put them on sale occasionally, like they use to do, so I can afford to replace them without it costing me as much as the printer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Epson Ink Cartridge.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I agree, and think Espon sucks now because you cannot use coupons on their ink now like they used to