I bought a WF-3640 from Costco. My use of the printer is very minimal but the unit failed within warranty period. I got a refurbished replacement eventually. However, it failed again within one month. I called the customer support, asking for a reasonable resolution. I was told they cannot do anything for me since now it passed the warranty period and the only option I have is to carry the whole unit to a nearby service center at my own cost.

The WF-3640 is defective as to the particular unit I have and also defective in design. It breached the fitness for a particular purpose, which is to carry out a printing job.

I will not be so dissatisfied if the customer service is helpful. However, after I complained about the only option Epson offered me, the guy asked me to hold and hang up. When I called the number again, the line was busy. What kind of customer service is that?

I am writing this complaint to (1) warn prospective buyer of this defective product (2) aware of the bad customer service potentially extended to all product lines.

A business with bad product and bad customer service is bound to go bankruptcy.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Epson. The most disappointing about epson printer from Epson was product and customer care Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Epson.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Epson to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Epson?

Comments

Vancouver, Washington, United States #1312320

I too had a similar experience. Epson Customer service is horrible!!