Show reviews that mention
printer ink ink cartridges cartridges service printers customer cartridge print customer service
Filter review

Epson - Printer Review

DUMB AND DEAF epson they don't have any CALIBER to give SERVICE to the customers after WARRANTY, the customers are left deserted. From last three and half months I am contacting epson for my All in one printer but these *** CREATURE are cancelling my complaint without any help. Never ever buy any of epson printers or products because of their poor service. For the same I posted comments on FB for their WEAK SERVICE but instead of helping me they have blocked me too.
ID
Pasadena, California
Product
Epson Printer
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Epson L210 Printer Review

Epson is the WORST, INEFFICIENT AND USELESS with no CALIBRE to give SERVICE to the customers, NEVER EVER go for any of Epson products they are DEFECTIVE with no WARRANTY AMD SERVICE and Epson is BLIND to see the customers complaint.
ID
Pasadena, California
Product
Epson L210 Printer
Reason of review
Bad quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection