State: Arizona Product: Epson Printer Clear all filters (2 of 61 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Epson - 30 day warranty nonsense

Bought a WF7510..let it sit in box while out of state and finally got around to using it after 50+ days. Didnt work well at all and after a week stopped all together. Technical support agreed to send a replacement. Sent a refurbished unit vs my brand new unit. Called for a RTA number and got the 30 day warranty nonsense. This smells like fraud using an arbitary 30 days from shipping or purchase to justify selling *** equipment and then not backing it up with similar new goods. I have purchased Epson products for 30 years but never again. Was looking at the R3000 and above. Will look elsewhere. Disappointment and inflexible sales people.
Product
Epson Printer

Epson Sucks

Epson printers are such garbage. I've used multiple models ranging from all-in-one printers to standard printers. The print loses quality after a short time and this latest printer is *** me off even more... Fresh out of the box, one of the 6 ink cartridges doesn't work (magenta). I can't print anything (not even black and white) because this one cartridge does not work. Such BS. EPSON IS GARBAGE. Such large printers that eat up space, but don't even work well. So ***. I'm pissed because I need to print! *** EPSON PRINTERS!
Product