Verified Reviewer

I have always had fantastic service from Epson customer Service department. And I should first of all thank you and the Epson team for good service in the past.

Unfortunately this afternoon at around 5pm on Thursday 27 August I spoke to a young man (I didn't take his name) who thought he knew it all.

He wouldn't listen to me he kept talking over me when I was trying to explain what I needed to achieve. He was convinced that my printer was now working because of what he had told me to do. This was not the case. He ended up putting the phone down on me as by this time I was getting irate.

I am still not able to print.

I'm sure he's a nice young man but unfortunately he didn't want to listen to me as he was so convinced of his own rightness.

I wanted to check that the wifi was connected again as it was still asking me for a password. He told me that it was definitely now connected again. NOT TRUE as I tried to print after he put the phone down on me and there are still error messages coming up!

The reason I was calling Epson in the first place again was because the wifi kept on losing its password and I keep on having to put the password in again to print.

style="fo

I didn't get the chap's name but he wouldn't stay on the call long enough for me to tell him that the reason for my call was because the printer was still not printing. Instead he put the phone down on me.

st

I suspect he may not make a record of the call as he knows he shouldn't have behaved in this way! Hope someone can make him understand the importance of being civil to customers, especially in customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments