Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:

Epson Sucks

Epson printers are such garbage. I've used multiple models ranging from all-in-one printers to standard printers. The print loses quality after a short time and this latest printer is *** me off even more... Fresh out of the box, one of the 6 ink cartridges doesn't work (magenta). I can't print anything (not even black and white) because this one cartridge does not work. Such BS. EPSON IS GARBAGE. Such large printers that eat up space, but don't even work well. So ***. I'm pissed because I need to print! *** EPSON PRINTERS!
Show

Epson Rebate has given me the run-around about rebate

I purchaed a camera from Worf camera and the sales person said that they were running a deal that if you purchaed an Epson printer for $70, that they Epson would give you a rebate check for $70, so basically I would get a printer for the price of sales tax. I didn't need another printer, but what the heck. So now it's going on 6 months with phone call after phone call and fax after re-faxing them to get them to fulfill their end of the bargin. The manager there (Debbie G) has been left several messages, and of course refuses to retuen my phone calls. I had to contact someone at their corporate office and of course they said that the rebate center has my rebate and would send it out asap. That was over 5 weeks ago. I own my company and use several computers and printers and I will make it my life's blood never to purchase a single item from Epson.
Benton, Illinois

Epson in Newark, New Jersey - Stylus Photo r380 died three times

I have an r380 and have been trying to get a third replacement for one month now. There services was awesome with the first two. What happened is 2 months after buying my printer the paper started to load to the left side of the printer. I called, we trouble shooted and then sent me a new one. After placing a 150.00 hold on my credit card I received the printer and set it up only to have issues with the free ink cartridges they sent me in the box with the printer. So I went out before calling them and bought $80.00 dollars worth of six new cartridges from staples. Just to have to call them to find out that the new unit sent to me was defective. Then after waiting another week they sent me another one, same model witch lasted two months. Then this printer which I still have loads to paper to the left as the first one did. I don't use the printer often but it is a key accessory for my business. We have now been on the phone for 1 month to get a replacement of a different model lower or higher than the one I have cause I can not take the chance of another one failing when my 1 year warranty is up in 3 months. What makes me made is one of the techs admitted that there is technical issues with the r380 model. So Now I still am out of a inkjet, interest on 150.00, and 80.00. I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont buy epson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!