I have used HP all in one printer for years, and after looking at different reviews, I decided to purchase this Epson unit,,,BIG MISTAKE!!!! If I could have one wish right now, is that EPSON would take this unit back,,HORRIBLE.

#1. Cannot receive faxes, had to have the Geek squad out, paid too much $$$ for them and still no faxes. My fax number can not be recognized in this stupid unit. #2.

When my phone rings, the HP identified the telephone number in the view finder, not EPSON. #2. The ink cartridges empty too too too fast!!! #3.

To attach a document, and figure out the procedure, was horrible. #4. DO NOT LIKE EPSON WF7710..PLEASE TAKE IT BACK, GIVE ME MY $$$ BACK, SO I CAN BUY AN HP UNIT. #5.

No specials on cartridges at Office Max, Staples or other stores, like HP offers. This unit is unacceptable in my world Please return your comment Epson.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I too am a former EPSON printer owner! While we were on vacation for 6 weeks, the newly installed and highly expensive EPSON ink cartridges dried out (we live in arid Arizona).

We purchased after market cartridges for less than 1/2 the price. We printed a half dozen sheets before my husband updated the firmware as recommended by EPSON. You know the results! "Cartridges not recognized"!!!

After doing everything to "trick" the printer into accepting the cartridges, I found PissedOff. Yes! I too am pissed off! We thought about using the Epson printer as an anchor for our boat, but decided to return it to Costco (per the recommendation of one of the employees) and explain our disappointment and why (firmware).

It would be my hope that Costco reconsider their stocking Epson products if enough people complain and return their trash printers. Hit Epson in the pockets!

Epson Reviews